There are plenty of custom kernels for the Galaxy A50 if you are looking for that kind of thing though. You need to download those separately to the ROMs in general. That said, it’s also one of the better ROMs currently available for the Galaxy A50 smartphone.
But we want to save space for the official ROMs once we get to them. It is used to modify the system without actually modifying it. You will be prompted to confirm whether you want to unlock the bootloader, stock firmware file use the volume buttons to navigate to ‘Yes’ and press the power button to confirm. Stable releases of Mint Kernel are available below.
The Mediatek Driver is compatible with all the Mediatek Flash Tool, and the ADB Driver can be useful for establishing a connection between the mobile and the computer. On this page, we have managed to share the official USB driver of the Acer Iconia Tab A1-811 Device. ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM. We hope that the above-given procedure is easy to use and successful to install Stock Firmware on the Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A50 Spreadtrum-powered. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below. It helps to replace the existing firmware on the device with a new version of the firmware. This is often done to address bugs, improve performance, or add new features to the device.
- Flashing will fix numbers of issues like software issues, IMEI related issues and improve device performance etc.
- We not responsible if your device bricked after updates firmware or following our tutorial.
- You flash Stock ROM your Samsung device using two methods, one with using Odin flash tool (official method) and second with using TWRP Recovery.
- The Smart Switch comes with firmware installation, backup, and some other tools.
- The occasional user has had to reboot to get all features working smoothly.
- Now your device will be reboot and flashed successfully.
Today in this tutorial, I will show you How to Install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A50. If you have a Samsung Galaxy A50 smartphone with you, then you can follow this guide till the end. Follow the below link to install the firmware using the Odin Flash tool. If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery.